April 2016 Archives

Does Your Loved One Need a Guardian or Conservator?

In cases involving vulnerable individuals who cannot care for themselves, courts in Minnesota have the authority to appoint a person to represent these individuals and make sound decisions on their behalf. Known as a guardian or conservator, these people are responsible for looking after the physical (guardian) and financial (conservator) well-being and important interests of impaired adults, including seniors who have been declared incompetent by the probate court.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us To Talk To An Experienced Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Scott + Hespen Law
2356 University Avenue West
Suite 400
St. Paul, MN 55114

Toll Free: 866-442-3092
Phone: 651-968-1457
Fax: 651-647-9544
Map & Directions